Sunday, August 22, 2010

Montana Weather



Wow Montana Weather blows my mind! Went to town today (Sat.) (and I totally forgot something I needed because I left my list in the car for the last stop) and on the way back I drove through some dust clouds. It was like thick fog but the wind was picking up all the dust into the air. It was a little scary! I feel like driving out here is helping me to grow up a little. I can't panic or I will get into more trouble.
Driving into the dust!

The wind was pretty ferocious all day, but around 7:00 it picked up again.
I took some video on my camera on the way back over from the HS but I couldn't get it to upload... oh well!


And then an hour later I'm blessed by a perfectly pink sunset!

4 comments:

  1. awesome pics Casey!!! Goodluck for Wednesday! You will do great...I'm so glad I finally figured out how to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dust storms! I remember those when living in Kansas. Seems to find all the cracks & openings in the house. Praying you have a great start to the school year! From one frugal friend to another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy! At least it ended with a beautiful sunset! Don't get those often out here with all the houses and trees. :)

    ReplyDelete