Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Pictures

I'm too tired to write. Here's some pictures of winter life in Montana, although I'm happy to have the snow over the ice!
I refuse to take down my Christmas lights. Every time we get more snow, I hope my window isn't snowed shut. It's my only view outside in my whole apartment!
Day view from my window. 


See my window!

Road View Sunset



 Sidewalk to my neighbors.

Proof of the deer walking around the yard looking for food. It's so sad. :-(


My white winter photo.





P.S. Thanks for the Cheese Curds Ron and Cathy Rife!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, Casey. You just made me cold, brrrrr! I don't blame you for not taking down your Christmas lights as they add some sparkle to your place. Who shovels all that snow?? To see it really brings it to life, and I do like your winter white self portrait, it is really good :) I'm also glad that they have your place and the schools heated well.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....what DO the deer eat?? Just wondering :)
    Your snow is awesome! I realize you probably have other words for it, but it is so beautiful.
    We pray for you and are trusting that God is leading you step by step to your next venture. In BSF we are studying Isaiah. Have you ever read Is. 43:4? That vs. keeps showing up for me...I've been needing it and maybe you would like to hear it, too.
    Your are precious in My sight, you are honored and I love you, signed God.
    He has his eye on you out there, trust that!
    I love you too,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete